About the Showcase Awards
Submissions for the 2020 Showcase Awards have been suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Due to the uncertain nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have suspended submissions for the 2020 Swhowcase Awards. We apologize for any inconvenience at this time. Please contact May Suen email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Visual Media Alliance invites you to participate in the 23rd Annual VMA Showcase Awards from February-March 2020. Since 1997, the VMA Showcase Awards is recognized as one of the most prestigious symbols of printing and design excellence throughout Northern California.
Receiving this prestigious accolade will show your customers that you are among an elite in the industry. Your employees can feel proud knowing they do exceptional work for a highly regarded company. A Showcase Award is one of the most powerful promotional tools your business can have to brag about your customers, your employees, and your company. When you participate, you separate yourself from the rest!
Benefits of Winning
- Increased name recognition in the industry and with potential clients.
- Gold Award winners in the print or new media categories receive a free entry of their winning piece into PIA National’s Premier Print Awards, an international competition to covet the highest honor, the “Benny.” Winners reap additional benefits of company exposure internationally!
- News media exposure through Visual Media Alliance, Printing Industries of America and more.
- Recognition of winners via the Visual Media Alliance (vma.bz) and Showcase (showcase.vma.bz) websites.
- Additional recognition of winners through the following mediums:
- VisualMedia Guide: Annual printed directory delivered to over 7,000 creative and print firms in Northern California.
- Connected: VMA’s quarterly mailed newsletter to members about the latest news in the industry.
- VMA’s Digest: a monthly emailed newsletter.
- Winners will have exclusive use of Showcase Awards logo for your stationery and collateral material.
- Gold, silver, bronze winners will receive a beautifully framed certificates. Duplicate certificates with and without frames are available to order to share with clients or employees.
- Custom MetalPrint awards for superb winning entries selected by judges. Duplicate MetalPrint Awards can also be ordered to share with clients or employees.
Four Easy Steps to Enter
FEBRUARY 1, 2020
Showcase Entry System Opens
Start submitting your entries here and remit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARCH 31, 2020
Judging of entries by our seasoned panel of judges.
MAY 31, 2020
Winners and Non-Winners Notified
All participants will be notified via phone and email. Make sure you and your clients RSVP for the Showcase Awards Ceremony.
Winning Print Entries will be Forwarded to the National Competition
All gold entries entered in the print category will be forwarded to the Premier Print Awards to covet the “Benny” award. This competition is held by the Printing Industries of America.
Showcase Awards Reception
Celebrate the winning entries of the 23rd Annual VMA Showcase Awards. Take this opportunity to entertain your clients to cocktails and dinner and celebrate your work! Awards will be presented for Grand Awards and Best of Show for Print and Design. Gold Award winning entries will be on display.